Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis High Relief Proof coin was struck to commemorate Britannia, which has been featured on coins for over 300 years. This limited mintage coin is a great way to add a sense of collectability to your holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 97 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the face of Britannia struck in high relief.
- Reverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Registered hallmark of the New York Mint.
- Assayed at the Birmingham Assay Office.
Display this gorgeous commemorative Britannia in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
This beautiful coin is a great addition to any collection and with the limited mintage adds an even greater appeal of collectibility. Add this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.