1905 Gold $1.00 Lewis & Clark MS-63+ PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Lewis and Clark Centennial Exposition was held in Portland, Oregon, in 1905. A souvenir issue of Gold dollars was struck to mark the event with the dates 1904 and 1905.
- Contains .0483 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Mint State 63+ condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 10,041 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of explorer Meriwether Lewis.
- Reverse: Depicts a profile of explorer William Clark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
The $1.00 Lewis & Clark Gold piece became the first and only U.S. coin, even to this day, to be double headed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.