1957 $1.00 Silver Certificate CU (5 Consecutive Notes)
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis group of series 1957 $1.00 Silver Certificates is a great find. This lot consists of 5 consecutively numbered notes that have been kept together for over 50 years.
- Series 1957 $1.00 Silver Certificates.
- Group of 5 consecutively serial numbered notes.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Face: George Washington portrait with the Silver certificate text at the bottom.
- Back: Familiar back of the U.S. dollar.
Series 1957 notes were some of the last $1.00 Silver Certificates printed during Dwight Eisenhower's presidency. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Priest/Anderson signatures—Friedberg #1619.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.