Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun was discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. What makes his tomb so fascinating are the tremendous treasures which were found inside it.
- Contains .59 oz .925 Silver.
- Coin comes in an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500 original coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a mask of Tutankhamun’s mummy. The mask is colored as the original one and it is decorated by pad-printing technique.
This .925 fine Silver partially colored coin captures the grandeur of these ancient times. Add this coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.