1854 $1 Indian Head Gold Type-2 AU-53 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Nice lightly circulated example of the scarce Type 2 variety! This is the smallest Gold coin ever minted by the U.S. Mint.
- Contains .048375 oz of Gold.
- Coin designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty as a Native American princess with a fanciful feathered headdress not resembling any worn by any Indian tribe.
- Reverse: Displays the “agricultural wreath” composed of cotton, corn, tobacco and wheat, blending the produce of the North and South.
- Coin has been authenticated and graded Almost Uncirculated-53 by PCGS
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1854 $1 Indian Head Type-2 Gold coin to your cart today!
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.