1854 $1 Indian Head Gold Type-2 AU-53 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice lightly circulated example of the scarce Type 2 variety! This is the smallest Gold coin ever minted by the U.S. Mint.
- Contains .048375 oz of Gold.
- Coin designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty as a Native American princess with a fanciful feathered headdress not resembling any worn by any Indian tribe.
- Reverse: Displays the “agricultural wreath” composed of cotton, corn, tobacco and wheat, blending the produce of the North and South.
- Coin has been authenticated and graded Almost Uncirculated-53 by PCGS
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. Add this 1854 $1 Indian Head Type-2 Gold coin to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.