2013 4-Coin Gold American Eagle Set MS-70 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. With an iconic design and NGC certification, this 2013 Gold Eagle set combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coins' release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box ideal for this set to your order.
The Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2013 4 coin Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
The coins and the 4 coin wood presentation case are beautiful. Destined as a birth year mint set gift to hopefully stimulate the young recipient to take up collecting.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.