Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
2013 was the third and final year that Monnaie de Paris struck these Hercules coins! This coin features a stylistic, modern interpretation of Hercules.
- Contains 0.16 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500,000 coins.
- Packaged in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Features a stylistic, modern interpretation of Hercules, created by the renowned engraver Joaquin Jiminez.
- Reverse: Features the denomination surrounded by two branches that evoke the Euro symbol. The entire reverse motif is framed in a hexagonal design representing the shape of the country of France.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2013 France Silver Hercules coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Diego, CA
Date:Sep 20, 2013
The way that it was packaged in the box, these coins were in small plastic bags, and they came with scratches all over the surface.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Sorry to hear that you were not happy with our packaging.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.