2002 1 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Only $72.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $72.99 per coin over spot!
The 2002 Gold American Eagle features a lower mintage than many other Gold Eagle releases, providing collectible appeal on top of the bullion value. Each Gold Eagle is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, providing assurance of each coin's Gold weight and purity.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes.All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 222,029 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 27, 2014
Wanted to get a 2002 for a special occasion and also bought the box for it. They look really nice together, can't be happier. I has a higher premium that current Gold Eagle, but that specific year was worth the extra $.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.