Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSilver Kookaburra coins are a popular collector's series with their yearly changing designs, and this example has the added benefit of being certified as a near perfect 69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched at a nest feeding its young, designed by Milena Milan.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 3,500 coins and these coins gain more collectibility when certified by NGC. Add this certified 1996 Proof Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.