Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is the second in the Kiwi Treasures series. It combines New Zealand’s national bird with the mighty Tane Mahuta, New Zealand’s largest living kauri tree believed to be between 1,500 and 2,000 years old.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule.
- Limited Worldwide Mintage of 13,500.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year 2013, and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic animal of New Zealand, the Kiwi and a kauri tree in a highly detailed design.
Protect and display your Silver $1 Kiwi coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This unique coin will stand out in any collection. Add the 2013 New Zealand 1 oz Silver Treasures $1 Kiwi coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.