- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin comes from an unknown dynasty, possibly Scythian, whose coinage seems to be inspired by the Silver denarius of M. Junius Brutus issued in 54 B.C.
- Approximately specifications 20 mm - 8.4 grams.
- Graded Mint State by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 4/5,Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Shows three togate figures advancing, the first and third each carrying an ax over their shoulders.
- Reverse: Features an eagle standing on a scepter, holding a wreath in one claw.
Protect and display your Gold Stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A high quality addition to any advanced ancient collection. Actual gram weight may vary slightly. Add this beautiful Gold Stater to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.