|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PF-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 27,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a female ballerina in the fourth position and en pointe.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Display this gorgeous ballerina in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
They were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian. Add this gorgeous 1989 1 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your collection today!
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review