|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Low mintage of only 10,000.
- Obverse: Legendary hooded figure of William Tell surrounded by "Einlösbar am Wilhelm Tell - Schiessen Altdorf (Redeemable at William Tell Shooting Altdorf).
- Reverse: Swiss shield of arms flanked by edelweiss and oak leaf sprays surrounded by shields of the Swiss cantons.
Protect and display your Platinum Shooting Thaler in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Platinum coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or investment portfolio. Add this legendary 1 oz Platinum Shooting Thaler to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.