2013-W 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle PR-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold American Eagle gains collectible appeal when produced in the mirrorlike Proof finish. Proof Gold Eagles are also minted in lower numbers than their bullion counterparts.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2013-W 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 14, 2017
Stunning gold eagle, with a really low mintage of only 12,718! Large selection, fast shipping and great packaging. Can't go wrong here!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.