2013-W 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle PF-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
This coin has been graded a perfect 70, the highest possible grade, and comes with NGC's Early Releases designation. Proof Gold American Eagle coins are struck in limited mintages, which adds collectibility to their classic, patriotic design.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and perfect PF-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets, designed by Miley Busiek.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y., featuring the W mintmark.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box ideal for certified coins to your order.
The beloved Gold Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect PF-70 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.