The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. With an iconic design and NGC certification, this 2013 Gold Eagle set combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box ideal for this set to your order.
The Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2013-W 4-Coin Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!