2013 Niue 1 oz Proof Gold Tasmanian Devil Endangered and Extinct
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
One of the most desirable, most prestigious Gold issues released for this year, this spellbinding legal tender coin pays homage to one of the most renowned native Australian creatures, the Tasmanian Devil.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This coin comes to you in the original lacquered wood presentation case, and protected by a Gold and black outer box.
- Limited mintage of 150 coins worldwide.
- On the reverse, Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II in crowned profile facing right. In this portrait the queen is adorned in a tiara and pearl drop earrings.
- Reverse: A striking image of a Tasmanian Devil is shown in full color. The edge of the coin exhibits a serial number that matches the Certificate of Authenticity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.