Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a female ballerina dancer en pointe with her arms wrapped around her torso.
- Reverse: Displays the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Protect your Palladium Ballerina in style by adding a wooden gift box to your cart.
Add this rare 1989 1 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your holdings today!
Palladium Ballerinas were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 20, 2014
Bought this product because it's a rare coin with old Soviet Union markings and an unique Ballet theme. The Matte Proof only makes it, to me, even more rare. I expect it's value to increase with time.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.