This affordable 2013 1/2 oz .9999 fine Silver coin from the Royal Canadian Mint displays old-world craftsmanship and skill with evident quality. It features a one-year-only, coiled snake.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell case along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 18,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a one-year-only, coiled snake.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A beautiful gift for someone born in 2013 or a previous Year of the Snake. Order your coin today!
About the Snake:
People born during the Year of the Snake have a hypnotic beauty and never give themselves totally away. The mysterious Snake is a strategic planner that has everyone guessing its next move. It will keep plotting until it gets what it wants. And when it does, it is not likely to let go. The Snake is a strong individual and is usually destined for great success. Does this sound like someone you know?
The year 2013 is ruled by the Snake. The Year of the Snake also ruled 1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989 and 2001. However, people born in January or February should consult the Chinese lunar calendar. The New Year does not automatically fall on January 1st. This celebration is better known as the Spring Festival and coincides with the first day of spring, a date that shifts from year to year depending upon the lunar cycle and solar year.