2013 Mexico 1/4 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/4 oz Silver coin is a popular choice among collector's because of the attractive design.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people, the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Fractional Libertads are minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2013 1/4 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.