1991 1 oz Gold American Eagle BU (MCMXCI)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These 1991 Gold American Eagles combine collectibility, as the final year Roman numerals were used in the date, and bullion investment appeal, being guaranteed by the U.S. Mint for Gold weight and purity.
- Mintage of only 243,100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 11, 2014
Nobody can beat there prices, 1oz. Raw Coin that looks like it was minted yesterday, Plus it's 23 years old. Not one bad thing I can say about this coin or Apmex !!!!!!!!!
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.