1999 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Fractional Gold American Eagles are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio. Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's most popular Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:NM Brief Relief
From:Albuquerque, New Mexico
Date:Mar 14, 2017
I got to say that being a 1/10 small coin I was Largely impressed. Beautiful and with Luster that is not comparable other then a Proof coin. Not expensive and allows you to add GOLD to your portfolio and not damage your pocket book at all... Exactly how APMEX described. Another great order.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.