Extremely well preserved ancient Gold Stater of the Pontic Kingdom.
- Gold Stater struck during the reign of Mithradates VI (120-63 BC).
- Graded and authenticated as Almost Uncirculated by NGC.
- Perfect strike and surface ratings of 5/5.
- Obverse: features a diademed head of the deified Alexander with Ammon-horn.
- Reverse: shows Athena seated, holding Nike and resting hand on hip; in background, spear; behind, shield; to inner left, HPO; on throne, KALambda; in exergue, winged trident left. Kidara standing sacrificing over an altar.
Protect and display your Gold Stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Kingdom of Pontus Gold Stater of Mithradates VI to your cart today!