- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 11,875,000.
- Coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the "O" mint mark of the New Orleans mint.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years and is now an admired collectible. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
40% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mike A
Date:Jul 17, 2014
While the coin is nice, I sent it off for grading and it came back lower than advertised. It was advertised as AU-58 and came back AU-55......This may not be significant on most coins but the rarer ones the difference can be $100 or more.....I will be more careful in the future....APMEX is still a great company to buy from and this is just a small hiccup from a longtime loyal customer.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Graded Lower
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Mike: This is definitely something we can look into. Customer Service will reach out to you in an effort to make sure that your are 100% satisfied.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.