1997 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1997 1/10 oz Platinum coin is the inaugural edition of this fractional Platinum Eagle. This patriotic coin features a detailed image of the Statue of Liberty beautifully minted in .9995 fine Platinum.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1997 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Oklahoma City, OK
Date:Mar 5, 2017
I wanted to see what a coin made of platinum looked like. This was a convenient entry to do that. The design of the coin is not my favorite. Making it bigger would not make it any more beautiful. It arrived in the standard flip and was BU condition.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.