- Product Details
Product DetailsThe first coin in the Seven Arts series from Monnaie de Paris is a tribute to Rudolf Nureyev, the celebrated Russian dancer and choreographer. In 2013, the 20th anniversary of his death was celebrated.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule and box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Nureyev performing a powerful, graceful arabesque in front of the facade of the Palais Garnier.
- Reverse: Depicts a reproduction of Nureyev's face.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Celebrate the seven arts with this exceptional Monnaie de Paris series. Add this 2013 Silver €10 "7" Arts Series Proof Rudolf Nureyev coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.