2013 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad (500-Coin Original Bank Bag)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Only $11.99 per oz over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $11.99 per oz over spot!
This original bank bag contains 500 2013 1 oz Silver Libertad coins in their original rolls in the sealed bank bag from Banco de México. Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is second to none.
The 2013 1 oz Silver Libertad has a limited mintage of 774,100 pieces. This low mintage attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace.
- Bag contains a total of 500 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in their original rolls inside a sealed bank bag from Banco de México.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Obverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This 1 oz Silver coin has become popular with collectors and investors for its historic design and Silver content. Add this 1 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Shown on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.
These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535. These magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated .999-fine 1 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 13, 2013
A Bank Bag is such a cool concept vs. a Monster Box. Of course with both you have a problem: when you go to sell, who's going to buy without wanting to look inside first? And once you break the seal, the value goes down.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.