- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Proof Gold coin celebrates the Élysée Treaty also known as the Treaty of Friendship. On January 22, 1963, the treaty was concluded by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- Contains .25 oz of .920 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features Europa as a woman with star-studded hair floating through the wind.
- Reverse: Includes portraits of de Gaulle and Adenaur as well as their signatures. The design was directly inspired by the 50 euro commemorative coin between France and Germany.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2013 1/4 oz Gold Europa Series 50th anniversary of Élysée Treaty coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.