- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- This large 5 oz coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded black clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized design sleeve.
- Obverse: The obverse of the coin features an embossed 50 dollars face value, the commemorative dates “1988” and “2013,” the word “ELIZABETH II,” and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin from the coin’s first release in 1988.
- Reverse: This coin features Canadian artist Arnold Nogy’s reverse image, a variation on the original Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin. This design depicts two small sugar maple leaves overlapping the bottom lobes of one large sugar maple leaf. Each raised maple leaf is rendered in sculptural detail, and fills the coin’s reverse field. The top of the reverse is embossed with the word “CANADA” while the bottom of the image features the bilingual text “25th ANNIVERSARY” and “25e ANNIVERSAIRE.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Celebrate Canadian innovation and ingenuity with this 5 oz fine Silver coin, which highlights the 25th anniversary of the Silver Maple Leaf. Add this 2013 Canada 5 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.