This 20-Dollar coin is certified to be 99.99% fine Silver features a unique stylized image, inspired by woodblock design, of an Arctic Fox set against symbolic elements of its Canadian habitat.
- Contains .09 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case and protected by a black sleeve. Includes an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The fox sits serenely in the foreground of the image, looking toward the left side of the field, its thick fur, fluffy tail, small ears and dog-like facial features beautifully rendered in stylized detail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2013 Canada Silver $20 Untamed Canada Arctic Fox coin to your cart today!