- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst coin in the series "Nature from Australia".
- Contains 1/2 gram (0.016 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays an artistic impression of the Frilled Neck Lizard.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Frilled Neck Lizard is one of the great iconic reptiles in Australia, perfect for any collection. Add this 2013 Gold coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Cute little bugger : nice presentation box and COA : GREAT VALUE !
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.