2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Snake BU (Lion Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule from the Perth Mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Lunar Snake design with the privy mark of a lion to the right.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Michae C
Date:May 5, 2016
The Australian Lunar SII coins have great designs that seem to jump off of the coin. They are a very good value and I shall enjoy them for many years to come. APMEX carries the best collectible coins from around the world and always deliver in a timely manner.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.