2006-W 1/10 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
First year of the Special Burnished Gold Eagles. The coins were struck on special burnished blanks and treated to give them a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Special Burnished finish with the West Point mintmark.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 20,643 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.