2013 Armenia 5 kilo Silver 20000 Drams Noah’s Ark
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 5,000 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 171 pieces!
- Individually packed and encapsulated in a wooden, hand-made box with the Armenian Coat of Arms embossed on the lid.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “20000 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 5 kilo Silver 20000 Drams Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 26, 2013
Absolutely a Beautiful Coin! This coin has a proof-like finish and the Mount Ararat theme coupled with the Ark are very important symbols to Armenians around the world. The love of my life loved this coin, but I must admit the coin along with the case weighs 15 lbs, so she quipped "I'll get a workout every time I handle it!" So make sure you (or your loved one) have a strong grip while you handle it! ;o)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.