- Product Details
Product DetailsCelebrate Mongolian wildlife with this fifth release in the Mongolian Wildlife Protection series. This issue, honoring the mountain sheep of central Asia, contains .9999 fine Gold and has a limited mintage of just 15,000 coins, adding collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 gram (0.016 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of just 15,000 coins.
- Fifth release in the Mongolian Wildlife Protection series.
- Obverse: Image of the argali (Ovis ammon) of central Asia.
- Reverse: Mongolian coat of arms above the coin's face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolian government.
Protect your Gold coins from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Fractional Gold coins allow you to add high quality Gold to your holdings at a lower price point. Add this Mongolian 1/2 gram Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.