Russia Gold 10 Roubles Chervonetz MS-67 NGC (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Chervonetz was based on an earlier type struck in 1923 and reused as dies for the production of the coins in the 1970s and 1980s.
- Contains .2489 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin has been graded and encapsulated by NGC to protect your investment.
- Low mintages in all years.
- Obverse: Soviet Union Arms displayed with PCOP below.
- Reverse: Farmer sewing field while a factory commences work in the background.
Protect and display your Soviet Gold bullion coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this coin a relic of the Cold War to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.