|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
There is an extremely limited population of only 16 coins available at this highest grade level, making this Gold Lunar Dragon coin a rare find!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation certifies the perfect Proof-70 grade of the coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colorized image of the Lunar Year of the Dragon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add this PCGS-certified 2012 Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold Coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.