2013 3-Coin Silver American Eagle Set MS-69 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 3-coin set features three 2013 1 oz Silver Eagle coins, one from the San Francisco mint, one from West Point, and an example with no origin designation. All graded a nearly perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- Set contains a total of 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 Silver Eagle Set to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I love the 3 coins together and the value is terrific. They are in mint condition!
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.