Any quantity only $2.39 per oz over spot!
Measuring approximately 13-1/2" long x 3-1/8" wide x 5/8" thick, these impressive 5 Kilo Silver bars display the exquisite craftsmanship Germany's Geiger Edelmetalle has been known for since 1218.
- Contains 5,000 grams (160.77 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is individually sealed with a unique serial numbered label.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Ribbed edges to prevent manipulations of the bar.
- Obverse: Features a pressed design of the German castle, Schloss Güldengossa, and states "Feinsilber 999, 5000g". Finished with a pearl matte luster.
- Reverse: Textured with the repeating LEV rhombus. Printed on the reverse is also an invisible varnish that, when placed under a UV or black light, will show the LEV rhombus and year of mintage glowing blue!
Protect and display your Geiger Silver Bars by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
As a Geiger Edelmetalle authorized distributor, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment bar at an attractive price. Add this 5 Kilo Geiger Silver Security Line Series bar to your cart today.
Every Geiger Silver bullion product is minted from exclusively obtained raw Silver from suppliers who are certified and licensed by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA). The Schloss Güldengossa edition bars are cast and minted by Geiger’s own craftsmen and women. The obverse of the bar features a pressed design of the company’s headquarters, the German castle Schloss Güldengossa, finished in a brilliant luster. The reverse lists the company name and the weight and purity of the bar.
The Security Line Silver bars are also unique: they are produced with a process developed specially for Geiger Edelmetalle. Due to the minting process, the obverse of the bar is matte and features a pressed design of Schloss Güldengossa along with the weight and metal purity. Unlike traditional bars, the edges of the Security Line series bars are ribbed in order to prevent counterfeiting and manipulations of the bar. The reverse of the bar is stamped with the repeating LEV rhombus and painted with a special paint that glows deep blue only under UV light, revealing the LEV rhombus logo and year of mintage, further adding to the security of each bar.
Geiger Edelmetalle, based near Leipzig, is the only private mint in Germany. Known as one of the most modern and technologically advanced mints in the world, Geiger Edelmetalle has more than 1,000 years of experience in mining and processing Silver. The mint was founded in 1218 in Leipzig by merchants who established the oldest Silver trade in Germany. The trade first originated in Saxony in Southeast Germany, when Silver was discovered in the mountainous Erzgebirge region. Since then, the mint has become one of the world’s foremost producers of Silver bars.