2013 Canada 1/25 oz Proof Gold $0.50 Bald Eagle
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
From the Royal Canadian Mint is the 2013 Bald Eagle 1/25 oz Gold coin, the 12th issue under the mint’s series of 99.99% pure, 1/25 oz Gold coins.
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Trevor Tenant featuring a profile portrait of a bald eagle. Presenting the animal from its left side, the portrait features in striking detail the light-colored head and dark upper wings and body of this majestic raptor. Its sharp hooked beak is open while its small, far-seeing left eye seems to glare authoritatively at the viewer. The varied textures and tones of the eagle’s feathers are captured through expert engraving and finishing.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is a striking addition to the mint’s timeless series of Gold coins featuring iconic Canadian animals. This Gold coin is a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.