This key-date inaugural year 50 Peso is always in high demand. This example is one of 55 graded MS-64 by PCGS, with only 13 known finer.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects this coin's condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design, flanked by the year of Mexican Independence (1821) and the date of issue (1921).
- 1921 was the first year of issue of the 50 Peso and the centennial of Mexico's independence from Spain in 1821.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 1921 50 Peso is the first year of issue for this popular series, and the key date, with only 180,400 minted. This MS-64 example represents an exceptional value, prices more than double to acquire an MS-65 example, if available. Add this spectacular coin to your collection today!