1986 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 NGC (First Year of Issue)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC and includes the special First Year of Issue green label.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this inaugural year of issue 1986 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 10, 2014
Another addition to my 1986 Gold/Silver Eagle MS69/MS70 collection. Time to find a 1/10 Oz Gold Eagle MS69 with the first year green label. That'll be a challenge. Worth every dime! Great piece of history. No chance that this will decline in value. It's worth every penny!
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.