- Product Details
Product DetailsPart of the Monnaie de Paris’s UNESCO collection, this coin was released to honor the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the architecture of the cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the center of the rose window.
- Reverse: Portrays the architecture of the cathedral by depicting its most distinguishable features: the gargoyles, the towers and the center of the rose window and the year 2013.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2013 1/2 gram Proof Gold UNESCO 850th anniversary Notre Dame de Paris coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
The only gold version of this design that I saw I could afford. Very nice design.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.