The Monnaie de Paris released a beautifully crafted Gold coin portraying iconic elements of the Notre-Dame de Paris in honor of the 850th anniversary of the cathedral's groundbreaking. The mint released just 500 coins, increasing collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a Monnaie de Paris presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the gargoyles, towers and center of the cathedral's rose window with "850 ans," "Notre-Dame de Paris" and "RF."
- Reverse: Same design as obverse, with year and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Monnaie de Paris.
The Notre-Dame de Paris is one of the largest and most well-known church buildings in the world. Add this exquisitely crafted Gold coin to your collection today!
Receiving more than 13 million visitors a year from around the world, the Notre-Dame Cathedral is an undeniable work of art. This remarkable structure, with foundations dated back to 1163, has been registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.