2005 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Freedom Tulip Privy Mark
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Royal Dutch Mint commissioned a 2005 Canada Silver Maple Leaf Coin with a tulip privy mark from the Royal Canadian Mint. These privy Maple Leafs mark the 60th anniversary of the liberation of the Netherlands by Canadian forces at the end of WWII.
This is the first triple privy mark coin created by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 3,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Maple Leaf design with a tulip privy mark, the word Vrijheid (Dutch for "Freedom") and the date 5-5-45.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin with the Tulip Privy to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.