1908-D $10 Indian Gold Eagle No Motto (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This is one of only two years (1907 and 1908) that this denomination was minted without the motto "In God We Trust".
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Denver.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.