2013 Canada 1/20 oz Silver $1 Maple Leaf 25th Anniv PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMintage of only 9,999 coins from a 5-coin set sold out at the mint.
- Contains 0.05 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Encapsulated as a Perfect Reverse Proof-70 by NGC protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features an embossed face value of 1 dollar, the commemorative dates “1988” and “2013,” the word “ELIZABETH II,” and the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin, from the coin’s first release in 1988.
- Reverse: This coin features the reverse image by Canadian artist Arnold Nogy. This iconic design depicts two small sugar maple leaves overlapping the bottom lobes of one large sugar maple leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your 1/20 oz Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1/20 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||RCM - Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.