Minted exclusively for the Silver Eagle anniversary Sets, the Reverse Proof Silver Eagle is a beautiful new take on this classic design. This coin is certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation certifies and protects the perfect PR-70 condition of this coin.
- Unique reverse proof finish features mirrored devices on a frosted background.
- First Strike designation certifies that this coin was among those shipped from the US Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the unique reverse proof finish of this coin, PCGS certification provides additional collectible appeal! Add this perfect Reverse Proof Silver Eagle coin to your cart today!