Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Image of two majestic elephants and a calf as they walk through the plains of Africa, a Snake Privy mark of a cobra on the right side just above the fineness.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Silver African Elephant coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Featuring the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this coin is sure to be a hit with collectors around the world. Add this snake privy 2013 Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Wendy Lyn
Date:Sep 20, 2013
These elephants are magnificent! A noble family with a precious baby. The Snake Privy makes this coin extra nice. The coin's field was flawless and the design was deeply etched. One of the most beautiful coins I own. Truly, a collector's prize.
- Mint Condition
- Excellent Quality
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.