2012 Somalia 1 kilo Silver African Elephant (Dragon Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Silver Elephant Coin from the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors around the world for its depiction of the world's largest land animal, the African elephant.
- Each coin contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2012” and the monetary value of “2,000 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Exhibits a majestic Somalian Elephant roaming through tall grass. On the left side of the coin is the Year of the Dragon privy mark.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Silver 2012 Dragon Privy Mark Silver Somalian Kilo Elephant coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.